Sunday 16 March 2014

Felt food

I've been meaning to share my home-made felt food for a while now but I just cannot find it all because unfortunately the kids have lost so much of it. Anyway, I have decided to share with you what I can find and then at some point when I eventually find the rest I will share it too.

Enjoy.

Here is our tea set. I did make tea bags but thats one of the things that have gone missing.




Here is the junk food, it was chips and chocolate and popcorn but currently I can only find the chips. I made the table cloth too. It is for the kids little table in their home corner which I will share with you at another time.


And here is dinner, Noodles (the box is home-made from felt too), lasagne, salad and pasta. There is supposed to be eggs, bacon and cherry tomatoes too but all is missing.









The food was so fun to make! I will hopefully find the time in the future to make more. I was going to do cake and cupcakes but I found some adorable wooden ones which I ended up buying instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment