Tuesday 25 February 2014

Felt Masks


These are the first masks I ever made. The big kids love being
superheros, Bay's is supposed to be like a kings crown however he is sure
that they are teeth and so when wearing the mask he runs around growling at everyone/thing.


These masks are so pretty and so simple to make.
Like always I didn't have any printer ink when I made these
(Bad habit of mine) so I had to draw them by hand but you can
download the templates from here. I went one further with these masks
than the original maker did and I stuffed and backed them. It took maybe two days for me to make these, all hand sewn.


This is my Rudolf. I wanted to make a heap of Christmas masks however by the time I got this one finished I was so over making them. Maybe next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment